Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Its Grading Time...

I know that some of you are chomping at the bit for grades, so here is where I am and the timetable that I have for finishing what is left. Drop an e-mail to me if you want to know what your grade for the quarter or on an exam/portfolio.

Completed Grading:
  • Quarter Two grades for all classes are done and entered
  • Midterm Exams for English 9 have been corrected
  • Final Exams for American Experience are done
Grading in Progress:
  • Course Portfolios for Writers' Workshop Green: Estimated Completion is 1/24/07 by 10:00 P.M.
  • Course Portfolios for Writers' Workshop Red: Estimated Completion is 1/25/07 by 10:00 P.M.
I will be in school all day today, Thursday and Friday, each day until at least 3:15 if there are any questions that require seeing me in person.

No comments: