Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Prezi, Tablets, and Social Media in Education

I have been really busy with graduate school for the past few weeks, but I wanted to throw this out there for a two fold purpose. One is to show a new type of presentation tool called Prezi (not all that new) and the second is to open some deabte about the role of social networking in education.

Below is a link to a presentation I made this past summer for a mock faculty meeting. This is also a chance for me to try blogging on a Droid Tablet, which my wife and I went for on Sunday night when my computer died druring a week when I really needed to be studying for an eight hour exam this coming this Saturday. Just a simple post to investigate the tablet viability for blogging.

I guess this is really a three-pronged reason for posting (if you don't count taking a break from studying).

Prezi on Social Networking by Pete Mody

No comments: