Friday, July 24, 2009

Achilles Repair Blog Goes Global

I am back at GlobalSpec and writing for their blog site CR4 in a variety of capacities. So far, I have been assigned tasks for their blog sections that include automotive, educational tech, great engineers and scientists, an "on this day in engineering" blog, and finally sports, fitness, and nutrition.

Starting on Tuesday, 7/28, and running every Tuesday for about two or three months, the site will be featuring an article and pictures from my ongoing recovery from Achilles tendon rupture. This coming Tuesday's discusses the Achilles tendon, some warning signs of those who are at-risk for injury, and a brief review of how I injured myself.

Unlike blogs here, my editors require that I keep entries between 400-600 words, so they are always a quick read for those who have interest.

I have already written about 16 entries and probably have another 20 to go before the summer is done. There is something for everyone on this site, so I recommend checking it out. It gets about 300,000 hits a month and has 100,000 daily subscriptions. Exciting that my writing is getting out to that big of an audience.

If you would like to find me on the site, my handle (long story) is ShakespeareTheEngineer.

No comments: